So I’ve brought all the pieces of my tour together as a Case Study – a source for planning and/or teaching, with insights and analysis that I know you’ll find instructive and useful!
What Does the Case Study Include?
- Complete content from 22 “stops” on the tour, including top book marketing experts, mommy bloggers, and best selling authors.
- Links to guest host articles and websites.
- Nineteen original blog posts/articles.
- Introduction to each day’s post from my website: http://storyquestbooks.com/blog
- Children’s Reading and Literacy Facts
- Wrap Up – Results, Insights, Next Steps
One of the most valuable lessons I learned is that book/blog tours open doors to many unexpected and wonderful opportunities. They confirm the power of collective effort and relationship building – far beyond the tour itself.